【Korean Travel】 Seowon Valley Green Concert takes place May 26
This year marks the 16th anniversary of Seowon Valley Green Concert, a fundraising event where featuring artists participate as a non-profit charity. The concert takes place at a golf range, and differs from other concerts as the audience is required to take a seat on the ground of a vast grass field. Bazaar market and giveaway events are also prepared for the audience.
Seowon Valley Green Concert boasts fabulous lineups every year, like BTS, ViXX, and BtoB to name a few, and this year is no different. This year’s concert features Wanna One, Pentagon, Leeteuk and Shindong from Super Junior, EXID, Gugudan, Momoland, KillaGramz, Vigton, Matilda, IZ, Favorite, DJ DOC, Imfact, Kim Johan, Kim Tae Woo, and much more.
Admission begins from 12 noon on a first-come, first-come basis, free of charge. Visitors are advised to bring a mat to sit on and wear sneakers.
Don’t miss this chance to enjoy a free concert featuring top hallyu stars as well as to help neighbors in need!
Seowon Valley Green Concert takes place May 26
☞ Period: May 26, 2018, Concert begins 18:00 * Main performance starts 18:40
☞ Location: Seowon Valley CC Course1, 333 Seowon-gil, Gwangtan-myeon, Paju-si, Gyeonggi-do
(경기도 파주시 광탄면 서원길 333 서원밸리 컨트리클럽 회원제 밸리 1번 코스 특설무대)
- Geumchon Station (Seoul Subway Gyeongui Jungang Line), Exit 1 → Cross the street to Geumchon Station Bus Stop → Take City Bus No. 10 or 333, or Maeul Bus No. 061, 062, or 067 → Get off at Division (Sadanhumun) Back Gate Bus Stop → Take free shuttle bus in front of Gwangtan Hanaro Mart to Seowon Valley
- Bulgwang Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 3 or Yeongsinnae Station (Seoul Subway Line 3, 6), Exit 3, 4 → Take Bus No. 774 from subway bus stop to Gwangtan Three-way Intersection Bus Stop → Take free shuttle bus in front of Gwangtan Hanaro Mart to Seowon Valley
* Shuttle bus operates only on May 26 with 1 hr interval until 12:00 and 30 min interval from 12:00.
- Visitors will enter stage venue starting from 12:00 on a first-come, first-served basis. Bazaar and other events are available from 11:00.
* Priority admission number passes will be available at on May 25 starting from 22:00 at Seowon Hills Driving Range Parking Lot for fan club organizations and other group visits.
☞ Other events: Bazaar market and food booths (11:00-), gold experience (14:00-17:00), and more
☞ Seowon Valley Green Concert website: www.greenconcert.co.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
☞ Seowon Valley Country Club website: www.seowongolf.co.kr (Korean only)
☞ 1330 Korea Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Vietnamese, Thai, Malay)
Information courtesy of Seowon Valley Country Club, Daebo Group
『 COPYRIGHTS ©KOREA TOURISM ORGANIZATION. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED www.visitkorea.or.kr 』
韓国旅行情報のすべて : トリップポーズ http://www.trippose.com
South Korea travel tips and articles : TRIP-PROPOSE http://en.trippose.com
韩国旅游提示和文章 : TRIP-PROPOSE http://cn.trippose.com
韓國旅遊提示和文章 : TRIP-PROPOSE http://tw.trippose.com / http://hk.trippose.com