【Korean Travel】 Break Free this Summer with the Incheon Pentaport Rock Festival
Incheon Pentaport Rock Festival will kick off on this coming August at the Pentaport Park within Dalbit Festival Park in Songdo, Incheon. This large-scale rock festival will entertain rock music fans for three days from August 10 to 12. Marking its 13th anniversary this year, Incheon Pentaport Rock Festival has stepped up to become Incheon’s representative festival since its first event in 2006 due to its remarkable line-up consisting of both internationally and domestically popular bands.
This year’s festival features Jaurim, Daybreak, Nine Inch Nails, Mike Shinoda of Linkin Park, The Bloody Beetroots, The KOXX, CRASH, Sunwoo Jung-a, and much more.
Discounted tickets for Friday admission priced at 68,000 won, 15% off from the regular price of 80,000 won, are currently available until June 20. Discounted one-day tickets for Saturday and Sunday cost 102,000 won. For two-day tickets, make sure to check the official website before purchasing as the price varies depending on the days. Tickets are available at both Hana Ticket and Interpark Ticket.
Shuttle bus will be available as a transportation option for those who will be traveling in Busan, Gwangju, Jeonju, and other regions during the festival period. The shuttle bus, named “Ggoggama Shuttle,” requires an online reservation in advance.
Incheon Pentaport Rock Festival
☞ Festival period: August 10-12, 2018 / 11:00-02:00 (Next day) (First stage begins 15:00 on the 10th)
☞ Venue: Pentaport Park at Incheon Songdo Dalbit Festival Park, 350, Central-ro, Yeonsu-gu, Incheon
(인천광역시 연수구 센트럴로 350, 인천 송도달빛축제공원 펜타포트파크)
☞ Directions: Int’l Business District (Incheon Subway Line 1), Exit 5. Walk approx. 1.11 km to Dalbit Festival Park or take a taxi.
1st Mania Tickets (Early bird discount tickets sold until June 20)
- One-day Ticket: Friday 68,000 won / Saturday & Sunday 102,000 won
- Two-day Ticket: Friday-Saturday 127,500 won / Saturday-Sunday 144,500 won
- Three-day Ticket: 170,000 won
Regular Tickets (sold after June 20)
- One-day Ticket: Friday 80,000 won / Saturday & Sunday 120,000 won
- Two-day Ticket: Friday-Saturday 150,000 won / Saturday-Sunday 170,000 won
- Three-day Ticket: 200,000 won
*Early bird tickets are available at a 15% off price at Interpark Ticket until June 20; three-day early bird tickets are available at a 30% off price at Hana Ticket.
☞ Ticket reservations
- Interpark Ticket
- Hana Ticket
☞ Ggoggama Shuttle Bus reservations
- Check online website and book via e-mail
* The shuttle bus website currently accepts membership reservation only for residents in Korea. An online information page in English is expected to open near end of June with an e-mail address for non-residents.
☞ Camping site reservations * Booking schedule TBA on official website
- 15,000 won per person regardless of ticket period
- Tents, locks, sleeping bags, pillows and other items available for rent (same as last year)
- Rental fees subject to change (refer to the official website for details)
☞ Line-up: Jaurim, My Bloody Valentine, Nine Inch Nails, Hoobastank, Walk the Moon, Daybreak, CRASH, Mike Shinoda of Linkin Park, and more.
☞ Incheon Pentaport Rock Festival website: www.pentaportrock.com (Korean, limited English)
☞ 1330 Korea Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Vietnamese, Thai, Malay)
Information courtesy of Yescom
『 COPYRIGHTS ©KOREA TOURISM ORGANIZATION. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED www.visitkorea.or.kr 』
韓国旅行情報のすべて : トリップポーズ http://www.trippose.com
South Korea travel tips and articles : TRIP-PROPOSE http://en.trippose.com
韩国旅游提示和文章 : TRIP-PROPOSE http://cn.trippose.com
韓國旅遊提示和文章 : TRIP-PROPOSE http://tw.trippose.com / http://hk.trippose.com